The last three summers that I have traveled back to the United States I have found myself in Logan, Utah. This city of about 48,000 of the nicest people is situated in one of the most stunning valleys in all of Utah. I just love the area, it reminds me of a simpler time.
My favorite running store is located there and I make a rather large purchase every year. Due to the fact that I live in Thailand I have to take 2 pairs of running shoes, 12 pairs of socks and of course some electrolyte tablets to see me through. I have been running in Thailand for past two years, it is flat, hot and humid.

I took advantage of a cool sunny day in Logan and ran on a canyon trail. It reminded me of my running in Hong Kong, minus the snakes!
Running brings me peace and makes me glad to be alive!
My favorite running store is located there and I make a rather large purchase every year. Due to the fact that I live in Thailand I have to take 2 pairs of running shoes, 12 pairs of socks and of course some electrolyte tablets to see me through. I have been running in Thailand for past two years, it is flat, hot and humid.

I took advantage of a cool sunny day in Logan and ran on a canyon trail. It reminded me of my running in Hong Kong, minus the snakes!
Running brings me peace and makes me glad to be alive!
No comments:
Post a Comment