Each year for the past ten years I have driven to Rexburg Idaho at least twice and sometimes more! Why - because that is where three of my children went to college. Audrey graduated BYU-Idaho April 2006, David graduated April 2012 after serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and now it is Laura's turn to graduate.
One of my dreams was to seem my children graduate from college, especially my girls.
On July 18, 2012 Audrey and I jumped into my truck and drove the much travel route from Seattle to Rexburg via Spokane and Missoula Montana!

It was a fast weekend and we had to get back home so that we could pick up Ron from the airport and we had a wedding plans to finalize! We helped Laura clean her apartment - well as you can see I helped and Audrey was resting her tired eyes!
We had a great weekend with Laura and Scott, and his parents. Next week it is family time at the cabin on Whidbey Island and then the big wedding day - August 2.
One of my dreams was to seem my children graduate from college, especially my girls. On July 18, 2012 Audrey and I jumped into my truck and drove the much travel route from Seattle to Rexburg via Spokane and Missoula Montana!

It was a fast weekend and we had to get back home so that we could pick up Ron from the airport and we had a wedding plans to finalize! We helped Laura clean her apartment - well as you can see I helped and Audrey was resting her tired eyes!
We had a great weekend with Laura and Scott, and his parents. Next week it is family time at the cabin on Whidbey Island and then the big wedding day - August 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment