I would like to have titled this entry...The Young and the Restless (kind of sounds like a daytime soap opera, doesn't it); except I am the one that is always restless and I sure do think that I am 50 years young so the blog would have been all about me, I am not that narcissistic!! Now, that is a long run on sentence and Laura would have taken the "slap chop" to it and made it all proper English like so it is a good thing she is sleeping while I am blogging.
Yesterday I took Austin to visit his paternal great grandparents and this is the outcome...
Top Left - Audrey, Gramps and Grandma Gailey
Top Right - Nana (ME) and Austin
I think he is bored with all the picture taking!!
Bottom Left - The four generations
Bottom Right - John with Gramps and Grandma Gailey


No comments:
Post a Comment