Monday, December 5, 2011

Lions, Tigers and Bears OH MY

Since John is 16 and not really into the "ZOO" like he was at 6 we had not visited the small zoo in downtown Bangkok.  So now that Austin is here bright and early Monday morning we set off to the "HEART" of the Jungle - okay I mean the heart of the city - because that is where the Zoo is located.

 Feeding time - Bottoms UP
 Okay - I broke a Nana rule...but I needed some Austin loven - I took Austin out of his car seat -(they don't even have car seats for children here in Thailand, so I was not breaking the law) I held him and smothered him with kisses - which he was kind enough to receive! Then I showed him the sunroof - and well he wanted to see what was outside and so being the loving, caving in Nana that I am - I obliged.
Lions, Tigers and Naughty Nana's OH MY

No comments: