I don't snow ski, I don't even like the snow ..so i am thinking that I will not be getting a season pass to any ski resort this December and that is fine by me. But,that doesn't mean I don't get a seasons pass because I do! The pass is good from December 1- December 30th 2011. It is my pass to "AUSTINLAND".
The entrance fee every morning is a big hug from Austin and a few smoochies too. Then we get to have breakfast with the "character" that would be Austin again, then the rides begin. First with the jogging stroller, then the golf cart, which is followed by a ride on a bike and we must leave out the car ride to the MALL, where Austin had to try out the very "ASIAN" kiddie rides. And FINALLY MCDonalds - something Austin understood! I think that chicken nugets are culturally universal.
I tried to get Audrey to try the corn ice cream sunday and even the spinach pie that they sell at McDonalds, but she definitely refused!
The entrance fee every morning is a big hug from Austin and a few smoochies too. Then we get to have breakfast with the "character" that would be Austin again, then the rides begin. First with the jogging stroller, then the golf cart, which is followed by a ride on a bike and we must leave out the car ride to the MALL, where Austin had to try out the very "ASIAN" kiddie rides. And FINALLY MCDonalds - something Austin understood! I think that chicken nugets are culturally universal. I tried to get Audrey to try the corn ice cream sunday and even the spinach pie that they sell at McDonalds, but she definitely refused!
Austin is thinking - Seriously this is all ya got!
Finally - something that Austin can sink his teeth into!
Another fun day in AUSTINLAND




No comments:
Post a Comment