Saturday, January 4, 2014

Thirty is YOUNG

Thirty years ago today Ron was driving me through the icy streets of Salt Lake City to the hospital - the baby that I had been protected inside of me was about to make an appearance.  In 1984 there there was no way to detect the gender of a infant prior to birth so we had no idea if it was to be a boy or girl, where as now you can almost certainly know the sex of a baby before it is born and be ready! 

Audrey Lynn Gailey decided to make her debut in the early afternoon of January 5th 1984!  She was perfect and I had really NO idea of how to be a parent.  I soon learned quickly and over the last 30 years I have made my share of parenting mistakes but I have also had many successes!   I will always be grateful to a loving kind Father in Heaven who gave me a very forgiving, patient and loving first child.



A  ngel like Hair
U  nique Sense of Humor
D  evotion Unwavering
R  ejoices in Motherhood
E  ternal Daughter
Y oung at Heart

Happy Thirtieth Birthday Audrey - Love Mom

No comments: