A few weeks ago my niece Stacie emailed me and asked if I would help her daughter Lauryn with a school project. That is how I came into possession of "FLAT STANLEY". He arrived on Monday after a ten day mail ride from Utah to Thailand.
This is his first week, he had jet lag and had to sleep for a few days (okay I left him in the envelop on the counter). I need to make him some Thai clothes, it is a good thing that it doesn't require sewing, just a little paper, crayons and tape!
I did share my Green Thai Curry with him, although he didn't really eat much - must have still been a little jet lagged.
I am not sure what this says about my life, I am afraid that it says that I don't have one if my companion is a paper doll.
This is his first week, he had jet lag and had to sleep for a few days (okay I left him in the envelop on the counter). I need to make him some Thai clothes, it is a good thing that it doesn't require sewing, just a little paper, crayons and tape!
I did share my Green Thai Curry with him, although he didn't really eat much - must have still been a little jet lagged.
I am not sure what this says about my life, I am afraid that it says that I don't have one if my companion is a paper doll.
1 comment:
well, you're in no worse shape than i am. if you're crazy, that makes me crazy, too! and in THAT case, at least we have each other. :)
Post a Comment