Monday, March 21, 2011

Photo Class Assignment

I have been taking a photography class on Tuesday for the last few weeks.  I have enjoyed learning how my camera works, the whole "Nikon for Dummies" book was even a little hard for me to understand in some places.  I needed something that would provide me with hands on experience and also allow for "real-time" correction.  Last week the class had an assignment where we all went to a local market and practiced taking pictures using our difference camera settings.  I called mine  "A Day at the Market".  Here are some of the pictures that I am turning in tomorrow for peer and instructor comments...

"WARM and TASTY"


"FRUIT BASKET"


"DRYING RACK"



"RICE BOWL"



"SAY CHEESE"
Feel free to comment on the photos too, the more comments the better I become.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

You know a photo is good when it makes your mouth water. These are amazing. I can't wait for you to come here and have a photo shoot with a certain grandson of yours.