It is a nice balmy Thailand Friday night, if you call 85 degrees at 11:30 PM and 78% humidity balmy! Ron is on a business trip to the motherland, America. He has been gone for a few weeks now, and when he gets back he is off to Jakarta, Indonesia and then to Manila in the Philippines. We rarely have dates nights, we do more date trips - our last one was to Ko Phi Phi for some scuba diving. I usually find myself alone on the typical Friday date night - but tonight was different.
I had a date with a handsome blond with big beautiful blue eyes and eyelashes that any women would kill to have. His name is Eli and he is FIVE. Eli and I found that we share many things in common...
1. His favorite color is green and so is mine.
2. Eli loves hour long foot massages and so do I - especially when they cost $6.50!
3. Eli loves stuff crust cheese pizza, just the pizza part and I love just the crust part so we make a perfect pizza eating machine. Eli ate his age in slices, while I stopped at three crust.
4. Eli loves to cook and guess ...so do I.
5. Eli loves to walk - so I walked him home.
I had a date with a handsome blond with big beautiful blue eyes and eyelashes that any women would kill to have. His name is Eli and he is FIVE. Eli and I found that we share many things in common...
1. His favorite color is green and so is mine.
2. Eli loves hour long foot massages and so do I - especially when they cost $6.50!
3. Eli loves stuff crust cheese pizza, just the pizza part and I love just the crust part so we make a perfect pizza eating machine. Eli ate his age in slices, while I stopped at three crust.
4. Eli loves to cook and guess ...so do I.
5. Eli loves to walk - so I walked him home.
My Friday Date night was perfect and I have the pictures to prove it!
Thanks Eli


No comments:
Post a Comment