While in Provo Utah for the 4th of July weekend, I was able to attend the Stadium of Fire, it is a patriotic production that is held every year at the BYU stadium. This year the entertainment performers were David Archuletta and Brad Paisley. The music was good but I really loved how fireworks lit up the night sky.
FYI - The knee photo was to prove that I was really there.
I went with a wonderful friend and her kids. They were on one side and on the other side of me sat the Loudest David Archuletta fan club - I didn't know that teenage girls could scream so loud! It was a great way to celebrate. I hope my ears recover.
FYI - The knee photo was to prove that I was really there.
I went with a wonderful friend and her kids. They were on one side and on the other side of me sat the Loudest David Archuletta fan club - I didn't know that teenage girls could scream so loud! It was a great way to celebrate. I hope my ears recover.
Food, Friends, and Fireworks!!

1 comment:
Hey look! You got my hand (with cell phone) and my foot in the photos!! (just to prove that I was there too!) Love you and love the pictures!
Post a Comment