Spring break came late for some of us that live in Thailand, April 16-20. In the past we have always planned interesting Asian adventures but our son David was returning to Thailand for an internship so we couldn't plan anything far away this year. But that didn't stop us from enjoying a few days away from home...
We decided at the last minute to take a short flight south to Krabi, Thailand for a little scuba diving off Ao Nang Beach.
Sunset on Ao Nang Beach, Krabi
We decided at the last minute to take a short flight south to Krabi, Thailand for a little scuba diving off Ao Nang Beach.
I would definitely give KUDOS for KRABI. We had a great few days!
Sunset on Ao Nang Beach, Krabi
A little bit of this and a little bit of that in Krabi
Scootering around the town, scuba diving three beautiful sites, a visit to the "Shell Cemetery" (LOL), some great food, relaxing by the pool and to do all that with two of my favorite men, Ron and John. I am one lucky lady. 


1 comment:
I am so glad you got to go to Krabi. We LOVED it too and I can only imagine how incredible it is to dive there. Your photos are great!
Post a Comment