Each year I create my own MANTRA to recite and live by for the coming year. It helps me to stay focused and to try to strive to be a little better every day and each year. One of the things that I have struggled with my whole life is "self-esteem and self-worth". Now many people who know me might be shocked at that admission because I seem so friendly and outgoing. But, remember we all put on acts when step outside on to the stage of life. Interestingly it is not what people say or think about me it is what I say and think about myself that is my challenge. It is something that I need to change and want to change and through out this year I will be praying to the Lord for the strength to change.
My 2015 Mantra is....
My 2015 Mantra is....
"Strive to view my self-worth as the Lord does rather than through the eyes of the world."

No comments:
Post a Comment