 |
| Heidi and Mary |
ASIA stands for Associate Sister in Asia and I am grateful to have been a part of this group for the past 6 years. This year was the second year that I have co-chaired the conference and it is always a blessing to work with some incredible women.
This year the theme was...
"Fear not..for the Lord they God will not fail thee.
 |
| Service Project |
We as Latter Day Saint women hold a conference each spring to help fortify and uplift our souls. We have the opportunity to hear from women share their stories from all over Asia. We participate in a service project and make lasting friendships with some amazing sisters of faith. We attend the Hong Kong temple and feel the Lords spirit rest upon us and strengthen us for what ever life throws at us. It is through our shared experiences in Asia that we feel a sense of sisterhood and companionship in living in this part of the Lord vineyard.
We just do not bond in a building but we also bond outside...I love hiking in Hong Kong and it is even better when I am with sisters and friends that I care about and love.
 |
| Heidi, Diana and Marj |
Carrie, Charilyn, Nadine, Marjorie and Diana thanks for the laughs, the spiritual thoughts and the physical exercise it was a great way to spend the day!! Hiking in Hong Kong
No comments:
Post a Comment