Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cowboys and Indians

I know what you are thinking...I am no cowboy!  But, I would like it on record that... working on a dude ranch is one of the things on my bucket list!  I do like country music and I have owned a pair of cowboy boots - I think that qualifies me as a cowboy or cowgirl or to really be politically correct cowperson these days!!


While I was at Qutub, I got stared at quite a bit.  They are not used to seeing tall blond blue eyed women wondering about much.   The women wanted me to take pictures of them and then turn my camera around to show them.  At least that is what I think they wanted, we communicated through hand gestures.  The kids wanted to hug me or shake my hand.  The men just wanted to take their picture with me , (NOTE: if you find some random photos of me floating around on the internet with some Indian - that is why).  


I rounded up a few of my newly acquired Indian friends for a nice photo shot.  The hard part was finding someone to take the pictures.


  You just have to love the COLORS of INDIA

2 comments:

Brent said...

I believe the politically correct term for which you are searching is "bovine transportation specialist."

Heidi's Heartland said...

Oh my gosh Brent You nailed it - that is what I am going to say when someone asks me "what I want to be when I grow up!"