Tuesday, March 1, 2011

No Place Like Home...Except

About a month ago Ron came home saying that he had to go to India for a business meeting, it took me less then a nano second to let him know that I was coming too.  The hardest part was not buying the ticket, from Thailand the tickets are relatively cheap, it was actually calling up Laura and telling her that I was on my way to Delhi and Agra.  She is the daughter that has dreamed of going to India, her reaction was..."no don't go without me".  Needless to say that Laura stayed at BYU and I found myself flying to Delhi last week.  


We arrived at the New Delhi airport a little before midnight.  Our hotel was close and it was dark so I really didn't see any of the surroundings that night.  In the morning this is what I woke to - My home away from home...




Okay this is like a compound hotel and the real India is just outside its walls.  But I will admit after my days out in the real India it was nice to come home to this.  

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I can't believe how beautiful it is. It just looks so exotic.