Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dear Austin

Dear Austin,

There are not many things in this world that can compare with being a NANA.  I have waited so long and now that I am a NANA - I live so very far away.  Living here in Thailand is a wonderful experience and would be made even better if I could share it with you.  I want you to know that I miss and love you very much.  Please try  really hard to learn to say NANA in the next 5 weeks.  I know that is huge amount of pressure for an 11 month old, but I am sure you are up to the task.  You will be ONE when I have the change to hold you again, and that means that you are growing up way to fast.  I am waiting to play with you.


  I have been practicing...


1 comment:

Audrey said...

Dear Nana,

I am just beside myself with excitement for this summer! I'm glad you've been practicing on the swing. I've never been on a real swing yet, so maybe you can take me for my first time. I've got lots of other things planned, too, so don't plan on resting much. I just love you Nana and I'm counting down the days (with Mom's help, of course, because I can't count yet!).

Love,
Austin