"Everything starts with ONE" were the words my trainer JT said to me this morning. That phrase has stayed with me all day. I have though about it and thought about and realized it was just want I need to hear. I have had a very hard time finding time to sit down and write on my blog, okay let me be honest I could have found the time but I just didn't know where to begin. Every time I opened up to write a blog I would see the picture of me and my father and then I just couldn't write. I realized that JT was right everything starts with "ONE". I only had to write one word and the rest would follow. Everything starts with ONE...
It can be easy as completing my goal of completing 10 sit ups on the reclining bench at the gym today! For some of you that may not seem like very many - but for me it was a major victory! I started out 4 months ago with ONE and my trainer help me to do the other 9, today I did 10 perfect full sit-ups on that incline! It started with ONE!
It can be as hard as letting go of "ONE" thing in your life that is making you doubt yourself and your self worth. I have always suffered from lack of self esteem, born from childhood issues. Many would be shocked to find out that my inner personal stuggles would include a feeling of what I term as "less then". I have had to learn to let go of the "ONE" major regret in my life that was causing me to feel "less then". I started to heal and learn to be happy with who I am and what I am becoming. Starting with ONE changed my life for the better!
It only takes "ONE" kind word to make someone happy - and it can only take "ONE" destructive word to darken relationships. It only takes "ONE" helping hand to make the world a better place, while it can only take "ONE" violent hand to change a school, place of business, home or family and even a country.
Everything starts with ONE..
ONE Thought, ONE word, ONE look, ONE action to make a change. I want to be the ONE that starts a change for good.
Everything begins with ONE...
1 comment:
This is wonderful insight Heidi! Your words are always just what I need to hear. Love you. Xoxo
Post a Comment