Monday, August 16, 2010

LAST Days

My last post was LAST Wednesday - what is up with that?  You would think that this was my LAST week in the states and I was busy with LAST minute things!  I just want you all to know that the OCD, or Organizationally Correct Diva was playing around the LAST few days.  I know what you are thinking...how could I succumb to such a LAST minute change of plans and have fun.  I am not sure what came over me, oh I think it was the fact that I did have friends that wanted to hang out with me at LAST!
And of course there was the LAST trip south to see Austin, one LAST time to give him one LAST kiss and to be able to change that LAST diaper!  (That smell will LAST for awhile)

Here are some LAST photos of the LAST few days in the States... Thanks to all who made my LAST days fun at LAST!! 





Friends for the LAST 35 Years


Saving the Best for LAST


AUSTIN SMILES at LAST


So this is my LAST blog entry until I arrive in Thailand.  I am going to jump into my new adventure with both feet just like LAST time in Hong Kong!

No comments: