Monday, August 2, 2010

Family Pictures

Family picture days are always an "exciting" time, wait that is not correct..family pictures days are always an "excruciating" time, but last Friday changed all that!  My niece, Wendy, willing spent her Friday morning with our family taking shot after shot to get our family pictures done!  I am sure that she did an amazing job, the background spot was perfect - we could have done with a few more clouds - and I realize that I should not have worn my boot heels to walk across the dry river bed!  But all in all it was a great morning.


These are not pictures Wendy took, they are the candid shots we took along the way!

Little Cottonwood Canyon
Salt Lake City  Utah

John and his "Manly" pose - is he thinking about the beautiful mountains or the girls he has been texting!



David, Mandy and John
'Boys will be BOYS!"
Audrey and Laura
"Sisters"
           



John, Ron, David and Wendy
"Finding the Right GUY spot" 

Toren and Austin






 

Mom and Daughter Moment

I will have to say that this was by far the best family photo shoot I have ever had, so it wasn't really exciting but it wasn't excruciating either!  And the best news is that no children were harmed in the process!

No comments: