Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Moving Day

Our shipment was cleared through customs and so Laura and I went to the house to wait for the container to arrive...


It was a moving mess, 224 boxes and tons of paper make Laura very happy!

 


Beds are set up, the "Big Comfy Couch" is in but it has to be split between two rooms!  This is our last night in the hotel and we are ALL excited about that.  I am excited to really start to organize things - but sadly I will have to do some furniture shopping.  I know it is a hardship but it must be done.  Thank goodness I have some new friends that want to help!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Oooh, I like those boxes with the tigers on them. Those would make packing (and unpacking) just a little bit more fun. I'm seriously jealous I don't get to help you organize. Can you post more pictures of the whole house? It looks really nice.