Saturday, July 31, 2010

David & Mandy's Day



My son David Eugene married Amanda Leigh this morning!  I couldn't have wished for a more perfect day!  During the luncheon a video was playing that showed pictures from their childhood to wedding day.  As I watched the pictures pass by on the screen I could help but wonder where the time had gone.  It was a bitter sweet moment.  It was like watching David's life flash before my eyes...and I the thought came into my mind...now someone new is number one in his life.  I have been his constant throughout the last 24 years of his life and today I turned that over to a wonderful daughter in law who will be his constant for eternity.


Mr. and Mrs. David Gailey


1 comment:

Jackie said...

They are absolutely perfect for each other. And I am sure you are still his #1