Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"NOT" Why

While living in Hong Kong one of the difficulties that we all faced was asking a small but important question, WHY...?  Inevitably the answer was... "NOT WHY".  In other words we are told... don't ask why!  Since I am not in Hong Kong right now I would like to ask ...WHY?

  1. Why do all my children think it is okay to slug their mom when we pass a Volkswagen bug?
  2. Why do I feel the need to run everyday - after all I am reaching half a century soon shouldn't I be resting?
  3. Why is SUN so important to me?  Am I lacking in vitamin "D"?
  4. Why am I so busy doing nothing?
  5. Why is it that I am able to see the "FOREST" through the "TREES"? 
  6. Why is it that I like to smell like a fruit or spice?  Thanks to Bath and Body Works.
  7. Why is it that I can feel lost and lonely in a group?
  8. Why do I wish I could apperate?  Thank you Harry Potter.
  9. Why can eat at Chipoltes at least once a week?  Okay twice a week!
  10. Why am I even asking why? Heidi, just stop asking why and accept things as they are!
That is enough for today and I feel better asking why - even if no one answers my questions!  My brain feels so much lighter having asked those questions - WHY IS THAT?

No comments: