Friday, December 31, 2010

Markets = Shopping

Here is a taste of retail therapy Thai style...

Can I interest you in something you don't need and will have a hard time getting into your luggage? John is a trooper, he carried the packages.  Baskets anyone?  I don't think I can carry my laundry basket that way, I might have to practice.


Chinatown, Little India and the Thieves market - a nice place to get a guitar, way to shop John.  Mandy goes for the peacock feathers and the girls take a boat ride down the Chao Phraya River!  



To end the therapy -it is off to the flower market.  Every night the flowers come into the market and the colors make the eyes dance with delight. Roses, Orchids of all sorts, Lily and Mums, along with big Gerber Daisy are definitely eye candy.  I always go home with my Star Gazer Lilies, I can afford them here and my house smells of fresh flowers for weeks.  I love my retail therapy Thailand style.

No comments: