Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Where You Is..Part 2


To Justin my wonderful nephew who all ways wants to know... "Where you is"?


This is where I live, Justin.  



 39/623 Promsook, Nichada Thani, Pakkret, Nonthaburi, Thailand




Mailbox and Doorbell 
combo unit.....




Welcome to my Thailand home....

Not my front door - but the one I use,  it opens into our study...

Study 

Back of Study - Entrance

Kitchen, Dining and upstairs entry way

Dining Room with Laura's Tree

Entrance in to Living Room and Upstairs

Living Room looking towards Dining room - with my tree

Guest Bedroom - Open for all visitors

Laura King size bed and room, decorating is a process!

Upstairs landing 

John's Room

Master Bedroom

Master Bedroom,  a work in progress...

Kitchen, with 2 Fridges!  Yahooo




I love my Thai home, it is truly a lovely home and I am grateful to be living in such a beautiful place.  So to answer Justin's question... 

"This is Where I is."

4 comments:

Sierra said...

Oh hello MY room. Er...I mean...the guest bedroom :) I need to find me a job...

Lauralee said...

beautiful! those stairs are awesome- it looks huge! you have it decorated beautifully.... thanks for sharing!

Lauralee said...

also- do you miss carpet? I noticed there isn't any in your house! no vacuum lines- I guess that would be nice to not worry about for once! :)
AND did you have to buy all the furniture or is it furnished? how does that work when you leave? do you bring it home- sell it, or just leave it there? lots of questions!

Audrey said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! It seems so exotic and I love the way you've decorated it. Do those stairs go up one side and down the other? It looks like it.

Just one more questions...where's the crib?