There is something that I missed out on while I was a young adult...having a close girlfriend. So when my daughter Audrey went to college in the fall of 2002 one of the things that I prayed for was that she would be able to find a close friend to share her experiences with. My prayers were answered with her first roommate Amanda. The four years they spent sharing an apartment together was an adventure for all!! Each family received a DVD of their college adventures at the end of each year. To this day we still watch them a laugh together.
Both graduated from BYU-Idaho. Audrey went on to marry Toren and they have made me Nana to Austin. In June Amanda is getting married and I am sure that Audrey and Amanda are already planning how they can live next door to each other.
Stay tuned to the Adventures of
Audrey and Amanda...
Part 2 - "Family Life"

2 comments:
haha I love it! Man, those are some funny pictures. It's funny how cool we thought we were in those days. Maybe this summer we can have a marathon viewing of all of the adventures of Audrey and Amanda. I love my bff!
Just think about the MASSIVE slide show we'll be able to make when we're 50. It'll probably be like 10 hours long.
Post a Comment