Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pooped

I was a little tired today, you might even say I was pooped!  But then I guess my grandson was Pooped to ; or he pooped!  One of my favorite things to do everyday is check out my NANA blog - this was the post from Austin today.  I have to say it was one of my favorites!  It always brightens my day when Austin blogs to his Nana Heidi.... ENJOY
Monday, December 6, 2010

Dear Nana,

In answer to your question, yes, I am most definitely trying to cut teeth.  In fact, I've been miserable today because of it!  Mom and I both hope that the teeth pop out soon.  We'll keep you posted.  So guess what happened yesterday?  I pooped my guts out!  I had poop all the way up to my neck and out to my elbows.  Haha.  So funny, huh?  Mom didn't think so.  She was practically dry heaving while she peeled my poopy onesie off me.  By the time she got it off she had poop up her her elbows!  Anyway, the best part of it is that I got to take a bath...in the kitchen sink!  It's the perfect size for me and Mom doesn't have to hurt her back.  If I'm lucky I'll be able to take all my baths in their from now on (until I get too big, of course).




1 comments:



Nice Nut! Mom had to cover the jewels I see! I wish I could have been there to watch mom handle that one, good for you Austin - make her work for those kisses!
That's my grandson - I am proud of you. If you have to poop - do it right the first time!
Love, Nana

1 comment:

Audrey said...

For the record that Onesie went straight into the garbage can. Not. Even. Salvageable.