Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Laura Needs a Friend/Pet

Laura has been bugging me about getting a puppy!  I have held my ground and repeated the letters  N O.  Don't get me wrong I love puppies and dogs.  In fact because I love my "Ginger", a mini dachshund, I felt it necessary for Gingers health to leave her in the states with my parents.  (The two of them are spoiling here and she is the queen of the castle!)  But, since we are on the go so much and back and forth to the states, it is easier not to have a pet.  Laura keeps it up and so I finally gave in to one of her requests for a friend.  A PLANT for her bedroom.  Sayan, our driver, took us to a nursery and Laura was in Friend Heaven...

Laura in Hot House Heaven

What the heck are these - Strangely Beautiful

Orchid Anyone?


Some Like it HOT - and I mean the Peppers!!

Laura on the Hunt for a Friend

These need a nice tall Diet Coke (LIMES)


Starfruit - don't like the taste of the fruit and think the plant is not that attractive either!

In the end Laura found two bonsai trees to go into here mini black elephant pots and a nice tree/bush of some sort to be her friend.  Se hasn't named it but researched on google that those people who care for plants are much smarter then those that don't!  Maybe she is trying to tell me something - I sometimes have a hard time keeping plastic plants  looking good!

No comments: