Friday, September 17, 2010

Never Enough Jane

As a rabid Jane Austen fan, I was pleased to see not one but five movies being produced for this next year!

Pride and Prejudice: A Modern Retelling  - New unknown actors, Mr. Darcy looks,  well pictures say a thousand words so let me try :

Now that is more like it, Mr. Darcy!!

Aisha (Emma)   A India Bollywood version - can't wait maybe I will see it in India it is only a hop, skip and a jump away from where I live.


From Prada to Nada (Sense & Sensibility)


Lost in Austen (film version)   I just watched the BBC TV Series the other day...I wish I could be Elizabeth for even one day, but I get to pick the day!  LOL


Pride & Prejudice and Zombies - This one will be FUN I am sure as the Bennett "Ladies" Kick some major trash in the book!

I am happy here in Thailand knowing that Jane is still being thought of and is inspiring others - she inspires me everyday. 

"It isn't what we say or think that defines us, but what we do." ~~ Jane Austen

2 comments:

trocadero said...

WOOHOO!!! Pride and Prejudice and Zombies as a movie! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I'm so going to watch out for those movies, I love me a good looking Mr. Darcy! Jane Austen is so inspiring to me too, I love her books!