Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wii and ME

Since, I have Vertigo I would appreciate it everyone would sing with me my theme song for the week…”Dizzy I’m so dizzy my head is spinning , like a whirlpool it never ends and am stuck in a spinning world And it’s Thailand makin’ it spin You're making me dizzy…” a nice song from 1969 – anyone remember that? It has been running through my head all day – maybe because I can’t RUN with the SUN it just keeps replaying!


I am not feeling that creative today; the brain is functioning at only 50% capacity. Now, there are some of you who know me and would say, that percentage is actually high for even one of my normal days, but then I really don’t call you my friends – I call you FAMILY!  Whether I am up to the challenge or not, I am a dedicated blogger and for that fact alone I am blogging tonight!

I would like to dedicate this blog to the Wii – yes you read right the Wii. I was startled by the love and friendship that the Wii offers. He is a really caring electronical unit. I am proud to be acquainted with such a superb piece of equipment. I know how hard it is to remember dates, especially with the time zone difference and everything – but I was flabbergasted that the Wii reminded me of my birthday early this month!



Not all appliances are that thoughtful, my refrigerator didn’t provide me Ice cold Sparkling Cider to celebrate with, my pantry didn’t have a beautiful decorate cake for me to enjoy – and the washer and dryer certainly didn’t provide a fantastic new outfit for me to wear that day – so I would like to give a standing ovation to the Wii for going above and beyond the call of electronic duty and remembering my birthday – Wii I salute YOU!!

May we, mere humans, be as thoughtful to those around us as the Wii was to me on my 50th Birthday.

PS David:  I am in second place in the Downhill Ski Jump - John is the only one ahead of me, he better be watching his back cuz his 50 year old momma is jumping now!

No comments: