Our first stop was McDonald's...where you can get the
"All American Meal"
Please someone tell me what is "All American" about a TUNA PIE! (Not to mention it has corn in it, now I have heard of tuna casserole that has peas but not anything remotely like this!)
Laura was so disgusted that I bought one and she nearly lost her "cookies" when I actually broke it in half for a nice camera shot! Needless to say she didn't find it Crispy or Delicious!
On the brighter side it did have something that I have never seen anywhere else....
That's right kiddies, A Mini McTheater - showing times are posted! Wow, they lost me with the Tune Pie but they made up for their loss by having a theater for my viewing and eating pleasure.
What a way to start our "Most Excellent Mall Adventure" Bill and Ted would be PROUD!
With that under our belt, so to speak, we ventured into a small store in the mall that looked promising...
But then again maybe NOT...
Laura Can't decide which color of terry cloth TOILET SEAT cover to buy? I on the other hand wanted to know who was going to take it off and wash it. STRANGE
Oh here is something to spruce up your household FAN, a nice PINK LACE cover! Only in ASIA.
At least they have the watering part of the can in a "NORMAL" place, here you can never be to sure!
Now here is something that even I, the QUEEN of KITCHEN Organization can live WITHOUT, A Refrigerator Curtain! Is this to hide all the unmentionables that you have in your fridge? It begs me to ask the question: What are you HIDDING?
I did find one thing that I might have to try....Only if PETA doesn't find out about it!
All in all I would have to say that like "Bill and Ted" we had a
"MOST EXCELLENT ADVENTURE"
"MOST EXCELLENT ADVENTURE"
2 comments:
Ok, I've been LOLing for like 5 minutes reading your blog. I would like you to buy me each one of those things so I can try them out for myself. That Tune Pie looks absolutely disgusting. It looks like the giblets I pulled out of my chicken. Did you try a bite? What were they playing in the McTheater? That is pretty awesome. Especially if you could take your Tuna Pie in to snack on while you watched.
And P.S. Laura's hair is SO LONG!! What's in the water over there?!? It seems to have grown 6 inches since I saw her last!
Post a Comment