Happy Birthday Laura!
My home is where my heart is, the problem is that my heart lives in many different places. Welcome to my heartland.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
20 Years Ago
Twenty years ago I was in St. Francis Hospital holding a new baby girl, Laura Irene. Since that day she has been a source of pure JOY! As I have watched, taught, held, mothered and love Laura over the past twenty years I marvel at how much I have grown. She is the peacemaker in our family, she is the one that never asks for anything so it is easy to want to give her things but I have learned that what Laura really wants is time...time with me. Having her living here with us in Thailand the last four months have been a great blessing to me. She has been my traveling companion, my decorating advisor, my navigational compass, my personal assistant and most importantly my friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thank you for giving birth to Laura :)
I sure do love that girl.
Aw I love Laura! Happy Birthday to Laura, I can't believe we're all so grown up!
Post a Comment