Friday, November 26, 2010

Ready, Set...China Take 5

Yangshuo, Kids and Me


John (15)

Yangshuo is a small country village south of Beijing.  John, Laura and I spent three days riding bikes, walking the night market street called "Fourth Street".  I love spending time with my children and when we are traveling it is one with one time, in this case it was two with one. As a mom I can't think of anything better to do with my vacation time then to spend it with my family!  I love being a MOM!


Laura (20)

 

Heidi (50)
Here are some of the pictures of from the rafting trip I took with Laura - and by raft I mean about 8-10 long piece of Bamboo tied together with a small metal chair tied on to it.  Our raft guide didn't speak any English, so Laura and I enjoyed the 90 min river ride with each other and the beautiful China countryside.

What a great trip...What a great adventure...What great kids...What a great LIFE!

No comments: