Vietnam has markets much similar to other Asian cities. But, one must shop when presented with markets in the city and when they are on every corner....
| You can buy fish and have it cleaned right on the street |
| Talk about crowded isles... |
| Markets are one stop shopping, you can find fruit next to the fabrics which are located next to the handicafts which is by the shoe outlet and you only have to move ONE STEP! |
| Off to work |
| Lots of smells and colors |
| Vietnam drive thru |
| And they are OFF! |
| Water anyone? |
| Valet Motorcycle parking...I am NOT kidding |
| Typical side street |
1 comment:
I can't believe you're actually seeing those things in person. It looks just like something you'd see in the movies. I SO want to be there with you.
Post a Comment