In Hong Kong I picked up my little family substitute for my twin nieces, her name is Madison and she is seven years old. She is still in Hong Kong with her family and I miss our dates. (Don't worry Madison I am coming over to visit in October!) So it was natural that I for me to find a "Austinesque" like substitute for missing my grandson.
What do you think....
Although fun and exciting as it was, I miss my Austin, my substitute didn't smell like "Sniff's" and was definitely not as soft. I am almost positive that they are about as playful. (Sorry Toren it wasn't a cougar - I could only find a Tiger to snuggle with and feed as a substitute for your SON!) I think I better find another subsitute!
3 comments:
FUN!!!
mom-is that a stuffed tiger? or is it real? because if it's real, that's on the to do list this christmas!!!! :D
We are totally jealous! He seems to be just as ravenous at feeding time as little Austin is. I love how he's helping to hold the bottle.
Post a Comment