Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dear Heidi

Dear Heidi,

Tomorrow you will wake up and be "over the HILL"  that's right young one you are now entering what some might call OLD Age.  But don't fret you will still feel like your are 25, even if your body is telling you something different.  I would like to give you some advice as you go through this morphing process, be nicer to your self - you deserve it!  Some one recently call you an amazing woman, inside and out - that is not a bad compliment for someone ....your age.  So, here is to many more birthdays - You sassy MUM you!

Your constant companion,  Heidi Marie

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy birthday tomorrow Heidi! I wish I could come over for the occassion..we could have some delicious phad thai and maybe some fish balls... If I leave now I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get there in time... I love your new blog header! How do I make one? It looks like you and Laura have been very busy.

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow Heidi! Love you and all your greatness. XOXO

Lauralee said...

You are amazing Heidi! Happy Birthday!