Day was full of ups and downs..
David got a new job - UP
David can't be here on Thursday - Down
David and Mandy moved into their new apartment - UP
Mom didn't get to help or see it - DOWN
Four more days to the wedding - UP
I am not sure I will be ready - DOWN
Laura got her new computer - UP
I have to pay the bill - DOWN
John has EFY friends - UP
He is always texting them (GIRLS) - DOWN
Ron is almost here - UP
The flight is 18 hours long - DOWN
The SUN was shining - UP
Then it started to RAIN - DOWN
I was able to eat breakfast - UP
Lunch and Dinner was another story - DOWN
MIND was clear this morning - UP
Mind is confused tonight - DOWN
Felt the love of family - UP
But also felt lonely - DOWN
Thankful I am alive and healthy - UP
My stomach is in knots - DOWN
Bed is looking good - UP
Sleep not easy - DOWN
So the day had it's UP's and DOWN'S - but there is always tomorrow! RIGHT?
1 comment:
There are so many ups and downs that happen right before a wedding, just be thankful you get to see your fam a whole week before the wedding, unlike me who got married after being home for less than 48 hours!
Post a Comment