I kind of feel like Eeyore!! No, not like a donkey just grey and gloomy - it must be the rain. I like to blame everything on the rain, it makes coming up for a reason why you feel the way you do - easy!!
I will be praying extra hard for SUN tonight hopefully it will work, I have to get outside and explore, run, hike or just smell the roses. Wait a minute I don't like roses...oh but I can smell the green that surrounds me, can you smell a color? I miss my hiking in Hong Kong, didn't think I would miss it this badly though - it must of really helped me mentally, not that I am mental - it just cleared my head and made me relax and breath. It is like I am on a roller coaster, up one minute and then down the next, I am not sure how I get off this ride -but I bet that a run with the SUN will help.
My summer is so crazy - I hope I can find myself coming or going I would like to spend some quality solitude time with myself doing nothing!! Now if you know me that would be hard to picture, me doing nothing, but it is good to have a goal even if it is a lofty one! "Just breath, that is all you have to really do"... is what I would tell my kids - now I am telling myself. Maybe that should be my new mantra - no I like my 2010 mantra " happiness should be meausred by what I create" I just need to create a little time out for myself.
Who knows maybe tomorrow I will feel like TIGGER... now that sounds like a lot of fun!! LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment