My home is where my heart is, the problem is that my heart lives in many different places. Welcome to my heartland.
Monday, June 28, 2010
Magic or MOM
My goal was today was to work on the THREE R's - Running, Reading and Relaxing. After I dropped John off at baseball camp I did get a 5 mile run in this morning, so CHECK! I thought the other two R's would be easier - boy was I wrong! After my run I packed up the truck and check out of the hotel and started to make my way North - I got as far as Orem and my phone said " YOU GOT MAIL" - a text from John. I just dropped him off three hours ago what could he want.... He forgot some things and could I please buy the items and bring them to him. I called him and asked what he needed and said 'Sure" as I turned the truck around and headed for Big 5 in Provo. I asked him where I could find him and he said "The Field" - so I went to the field where I dropped him off and no sign of John. Remember this is BYU and there are many fields and the camp was broken down into 8 teams and it took me over an hour to find him - he was on the RUGBY field - like that is where I would go to play baseball! I have decided that John must believe that I have magical powers and at the least can read minds, well maybe I can do that! John was grateful that I was able to find him. I did remind him that I do not have magical powers - I am just a MOM. Hopefully I can complete the THREE R's tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment