“Life seems but a quick succession of busy nothings.”
****Jane Austen
I have been back to the states since June 2nd, I have traveled close to 1800 miles already and have stayed overnight in four different states. Plastic totes carry my clothes and things. Two bikes are on the back of my truck, cooler in the back seat and my running shoes are close at hand. Sunglasses have been used everyday as well as my camera. I feel like I am busy - "...busy with a quick successions of nothings" that is my life right now. Days seem to be passing me by and I am having a hard time catching my breath, it might have something to do with the increase in elevation - but I think I am just busy keeping John entertained. That is what a MOM does - I must be doing a good job, John is still smiling and seems happy. He is off to BYU Baseball camp tomorrow and so I will have THREE WHOLE days to myself! (I can be happy and excited about that - right?) I think I need to work on the THREE R's...run, read and relax!!
Jane Austen and I can relax together and make life not so busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment