Today was a roller coaster of emotions!! I hate that RIDE - the ups and downs, the tears, the laughter just make it one long tiring day and so it was appropriate for the longest day of the year-the Summer Solstice!
So here are my RANTS and RAVES of the day..
Rant - I wish people who drive could actually DRIVE!
Rave- The SUNSET was amazing tonight, the warm glow off the Wasatch front was comforting.
Rant - I couldn't take the time to drive out by the lake to take pictures of the sunset. Maybe on July 1st.
Rave- Drove through a section of I 15 that in the past was very hard for me today, with the SUN, I was smiling and made it through.
Rant - We got our tax bill for Hong Kong - it made me sick!
Rave- No driving tickets yet this summer!
Rant - Things are a little crazy at EFY this summer - need to rethink teaching.
Rave- Laura helped me put together an new power point for one of my classes.
Rant - Why do I let people tell me what I can't do, why am I afraid.
Rave- This is the longest day of the year and the SUN was out ALL day!
Rant - I hate saying goodbye...
Rave- I love saying Hello with a HUG :)
No comments:
Post a Comment