Audrey decided to meet her Nana, Aunts, and a few of her cousins at Red Robin for lunch. I have to say that Austin was the best thing on the table. He made looking at the menu hard because everyone was watching him and not ordering their lunch.
Aunt Sue, Lexi, Maddi, Aunt Kathryn and Carmen
Aunt Shelby and Great Nana Carol
Austin's first 2nd cousin arriving soon!
And not wanting to miss the "Austin Action" here is the Grand Papa !!
Austin is well loved by all...
Although it rained the whole day, I did see the SUN try to shine through the windshield a few times during the short breaks. I watched as the rain drops would move across the window and wonder to myself what is the future for this little boy who has come into our lives. I am not sure, but I do know that he is loved by his parents and grandparents and great grand parents, plus all the aunts, uncles and cousins on all the family sides. He is one lucky BOY! And I 'am one blessed NANA!!
No comments:
Post a Comment