Sunday, June 6, 2010

Green

If you have visited my page titled "A few of my Favorite Things", then you will know that GREEN is my favorite color.  Not a bright, Christmas or emerald green, but the earthy greens, like sage, moss, fern and ivy green.  I was out with my camera today and was in "GREEN" heaven...






I think I like GREEN because it reminds me of spring and new beginnings.  The color GREEN has a feeling of  freshness about it.  It is an earthy color and it always makes all the other colors look better.

Although, sometimes I am GREEN with ENVY.  I so much would love to live a simple life and I find myself in a complicated one.  I am a simple person, so in my quiet moments, like today, I find I feel a little GREEN envy for those who enjoy the simple pleasures in life. 

1 comment: