Organizationally Creative Diva!!
I think I will have to copyright that descriptive term. Living out of a truck and spending time roaming through 4 states I have come up with a organised and a creative way of packing. Out with the suitcases and in with the clear storage boxes! I have 6 flat totes and John has three, and we have one for misc items, they stack really nice in the back seat! We can see what we need and just grab that box.I just organized Johns toiletries - like he cares, but all his "sweet" MAN colognes and hair care products are organized in a small clear tote box. Who knew that a 15 year old boy could have so much stuff to primp with! His baseball equipment is organized too, in a nice HKIS sports bag for camp next week! John of course hates when I start to organize him. He hates all the questions like, "John do you need this?" or "JOHN what is this and why did you pack that?" He just gives me that, mom get a life, look and continues to play his game on his PS3! So, I do what any OCD would do and just take care of things my way! If he is missing anything he only has himself to blame.
I love to organize things, it puts a smile on my face! So if you are in need of an Organizationally Creative Diva- just give me a shout out and I will come running!
"Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up.”
A. A. Milne quotes (English Humorist, creator of Winnie-the-Pooh, 1882-1956)
2 comments:
This post sounds like something I would do. As a matter of fact this past weekend as we were sitting at Gramps and Grandma's anniversary bbq, everyone was talking about what they were going to school for. Well out of know where I said I got it.. I need to go to school to become a professional organizer with a minor in cleaning. I am am pretty OCD myself, but I LOVE your description of it. It is PERFECT!!
love it.. I do the same things with my kids and Curt's stuff... what a fun summer you are having already... now if the sun would just shine!
Post a Comment