- Running - actually I have been running 4-5 miles each morning - so I decided to take the day off of running and relax my poor knees. They loved it and I loved sleeping in.
- Reading - I am actually almost done with a book I just bought, of course it has something to do with Jane Austen.
- Relaxing - Okay I went and had a pedicure, sweet and after all the running I have been doing my toes appreciated it.
- Lunch - Chipolte's - spicy steak burrito bowl with lots of hot sauce, yummy. The manager felt sorry for me when he heard of my Hong Kong - no CHIPOLTE story and gave me free chips and guacamole. Yea for the extra calories!
- Activity time - spend at the Family History Library and talked to my friends and family who just happen to be dead. LOL I love family history. It is way better then sudoku!
My home is where my heart is, the problem is that my heart lives in many different places. Welcome to my heartland.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
The Three R's
I didn't make a blog yesterday - I was practicing working on my THREE R's. Running, Reading and Relaxing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am pretty sure my favorite part was "talked to my friends and family who just happen to be dead." love it.
Post a Comment