Monday morning came bright and early for me. Okay the SUN was UP and I was NOT. Audrey needed some sleep before she took her friend, Amanda, to the airport - so I was up at dawn (5:15AM) to hold, kiss, cuddle and play with Austin. I walked him in my room, music on my lips so quiet only Austin could hear, some would say that is a good thing as I can't carry a tune!! He likes to coo in the wee morning hours, not cry or scream just a soft cooing sound that I am getting quite attached to. He was starting to do the "I don't want to go to sleep" eye flutter thing so I laid down on my wonderful air matteress bed, thank you Costco, with him in my arms. I gentle placed him on my chest right over my heart, and there he stayed.
Audrey and Amanda left for the airport at about 6:50 and when Audrey returned this is what she found....

Nana fast asleep on the JOB, with Austin close to her heart with a sleeping Baxter for added protection and warmth. I love being a NANA!
No comments:
Post a Comment