I was thinking today of the year 1970 - I was ten and in love for the first time. Now don't get me wrong I had my share of boys chasing me around the playground of Lake Grove Elementary - or wait was I chasing them, doesn't matter because in 1970 I was a mature 10 year old and in love. He was older but I didn't care. He was tall, well he was taller then me. He was dark, well his hair was dark, shaggy and the kind you just want to run your fingers through. He was handsome - the way first loves should be. Oh and his eyes were the blue of Seattle skies, when the SUN decides to shine!! It was true love, I knew it.... I am just not sure he did!! Who is the First Real Love....
Robert C. Sherman: known to ALL those who were in love with him as:
BOBBY SHERMAN
Bobby played Jeremy Bolt on my favorite show was, "Here Comes the Brides" - TV series set in "Seattle" because that is where the bluest skies are... when the SUN decides to shine! I had his records and had most of his
songs memorised like "Easy Come Easy Go, Little Woman and
Julie, Do Ya Love me (of course I would change the name to Heidi when I would listen.) Memories...
I wish I still had those albums.
I wish that TV shows were as wholesome as "Here Come the Brides"
I wish for Blue Skies
I wish that I could dream like I was ten again.
I wish for...nothing because I have it all, I have people who love me, FAMILY and FRIENDS!
No comments:
Post a Comment