Can I just say that I love REXBURG! I went running last night and felt so close to the SUN. It was great to see it finally in the sky with no clouds, no mountains and no buildings! (Especially since it is RAINING in Seattle, again!) I was running on flat narrow roads with pastures on either side of me. I felt I could almost reach out and touch the SUN.
I have to admit that I had a hard time running, it took me almost a mile into my run before I was breathing even kind of normal. Rexburg is a little higher elevation - I am use to hiking and running at sea level. I thought that my HEART was going to skip a beat or two or possible stop all together! But I pushed thorough it and made it a nice 4.5 miles. Got back to Laura's just as the SUN was setting! Walked past the Rexburg Temple and stopped to rest and to reflect on the last few days, reunions with my family in three different states!
No comments:
Post a Comment