Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summertime Activity

John has come up with a new activity to earn Jamba Juice points.  He and I will be spending so much time together he thinks that he should get something out of arrangement.  He also informed me that "I sometimes annoy HIM!"  I guess it doesn't matter that there are quite a few things that he does that annoys me!  Well on to the activity...

So here is how the Jamba Juice activity works...

He earns 10 points every time I do something that annoys him.  When he has reached 100 points they are redeemable for a "POWER" juice.  Of course that means that I pay, that is the agreement.  He is making up the list of "annoying" things.  I haven't seen it yet and told him the activity doesn't start until I have signed the agreement.  Here are a few of the items that I know are on the list...

  1. I can't sing any song unless the music to that song is playing - no exceptions
  2. For each store I have him go in with me & do not buy anything it is worth 10 points.
  3. I can't say the words...homework, school,  and any more that he comes up with.
  4. Oh and here is the clincher... I can't do anything in public that embarrasses him.
I wonder if I should just give up and buy an Jamba Juice card now and save some head ache.  No, I am going to beat the system, he is not going to earn points as long as I am with him!  Stay tuned into see if I actually agree to the summer agreement. 

2 comments:

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

Haha! That is so funny!

Lauralee said...

funny! I would totally just go with the card and forget the deals... too much to keep track of!